Who Can Claim

Anyone who has been a victim of an accident or injury because of someone else’s negligence or due to medical negligence may make claim. 

In the case of a child or someone under a disability which means that they do not have capacity then the claim may be brought by a litigation friend on their behalf. 

Where there has been a fatal accident, a claim may be brought by the deceased’s estate (through the executors/personal representatives). The spouse, civil partner, cohabiting partner, parents, children and siblings may also claim for bereavement damages and a dependency, where applicable, under the Fatal Accidents Act. 

To speak to one of our team

  • Call  01495239587
  • Click Contact us to send us an email#
  • WhatsApp us below
  • Text “legal claim" to 88440 and one of our lawyers will call you back