Slips, Trips and Falling Accidents

If you slip, trip or fall and have sustained a personal injury as a result then you may be entitled to make a claim for compensation.

If your accident occurred on a public highway due to a defect eg a pothole then the local Council or Highways Authority have a duty to maintain the footpath and/or road upon which your accident occurred.

Alternatively, if you have slipped in a shop, supermarket or restaurant and injured yourself then you may be able to make a claim against the owner/occupier of the premises.

Accident Claims Wales have been successful in personal injury claims involving tripping and slipping such as;

  • Injuries caused by defective stop tap and manhole covers
  • Injuries caused by slipping on wet floors 
  • Injuries caused by slipping on fruit left on the floor of a supermarket 
  • Severe injuries caused by slipping or tripping on defective pavements
  • Injuries suffered in playgrounds, parks and sports centres

The area surrounding injuries arising out of slips, trips or falling accidents is complex and you should therefore contact us to obtain specialist advice.

To speak to one of our team –

  • Call  01495239587
  • Click Contact us to send us an email#
  • WhatsApp us below
  • Text “legal claim" to 88440 and one of our lawyers will call you back